Mark your calendars: Trinity Episcopal Church will hold a Taste of Trinity fundraiser on Friday, May 29 from 6 to 9 pm in the parish hall. The event includes a meal and wine tasting featuring selections from Lost Oak Winery in nearby Burleson, Texas.
The fundraiser will help Trinity fulfill its vision of strengthening parish systems and structure.
SILENT AND LIVE AUCTION ITEMS INCLUDE…
- Golf outing for four: Mira Vista Country Club
- Weekend getaway at Bishop Hulsey’s Weatherford ranch
- Membership for two: Stage West Theatre
- One-year membership for two: the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- One-year membership for five: Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
- Football tickets and parking for two: TCU vs. Stephen F. Austin
- Food/spa basket from Whole Foods
- Dessert and music for eight guests at the Cariker home
- Lunch for five (June 5 at 12 pm) and facials (to be scheduled by guests later): Neiman Marcus (La Mer)
- A night out on 7th Street: Waters Bonnell’s Coastal Cuisine and Movie Tavern tickets
- Four single-day admission tickets to the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- Pet basket
- Wine selections from Lost Oak Winery
- Wine tasting for ten: Lost Oak Winery (two packages)
- Dinner for two: Charleston’s
- Dinner for two: The Bottom
- Fine art
Tickets are $50 per person and are available for purchase online at the Taste of Trinity web page.
Childcare will be offered during this event. Suggested donation is $5 per child to cover costs of meal and childcare. Payment may be made at the door.