2016 Convention at All Saints' Episcopal School
The Convention of the Episcopal Diocese of Fort Worth was held Friday, November 11 and Saturday, November 12, 2016, at All Saints’ Episcopal School in Fort Worth.
View or print the Agenda for Convention
- FC1 – Approve 2017 Triennial (2017-2019) Budget
- FC2 – Approve 2017 Table of Assessment
- SC1 – Training for Church Officials that Promotes Racial Justice and Reconciliation
- View/download/print all submitted reports as a single pdf document (1MB)
- View or print Published Reports individually; the Registrar’s report has been updated
- View election results here.
- View a chart of voting rules for each type of elected position.
- View the original slate of nominees.
There were 32* positions open for nomination at the 2016 Convention: Deputies to General Convention, At-Large Members of Executive Council, Disciplinary Board members, Standing Committee members, and a Trustee of the University of the South.
Vendors and Exhibitors
Convention Eucharist Offering
Read about the organizations designated to receive the Convention Eucharist offering:
Youth in the diocese created a prayer room at Convention. Click below to read more:
The hashtag for Convention each year is #DioFW.