Brite Divinity School at TCU in Fort Worth offers opportunities for taking a class as a non-degree-seeking student
Promotional materials for the new “Take a Class” initiative describe two options:
- Special Student: Taking a course as a special student includes graduate-level credit, professor feedback, and all the perks and benefits of being a non-degree seeking student at TCU, etc. 50% tuition grants may be available.
- Community Auditor: Taking a course as a community auditor includes attending all class meetings but does not include graduate-level credit, graded assignments, student services, etc.
Episcopalian faculty members and their upcoming courses eligible for this program include
- The Rev. Dr. Wil Gafney, teaching Interpreting the Hebrew Bible and Biblical Hebrew II
- Dr. Shelly Matthews, teaching Interpreting the New Testament
- Dr. Ed Waggoner, teaching Angels and Demons
The final application deadline for the January and Spring 2018 terms is Friday, December 1, 2017.