Would you like to experiment with Google ads to make your church or organization easier for people to find online?
Google offers several tools for non-profits through a program called Google for Nonprofits (enroll through a site called Tech Soup) and one of the tools available is Google Ad Grants.
The Rev. Hunter Ruffin described some benefits of using Google advertising in the 2017 Advent/Christmas edition of the Common Purpose newsletter, and an upcoming webinar geared toward non-profit organizations addresses this topic also.
The free webinar, offered Tuesday, February 6 by ‘Charity HowTo‘, is titled “How Nonprofits Can Get $10,000 Per Month In Free Google Advertising.”
A description of the webinar:
“Google Grants gives eligible nonprofits $10,000 per month in free online advertising to promote their organizations and causes on Google.com. Simon Choy, who currently manages over $2 million in annual Google Grants funding, will tell you everything you need to know about the program, how it can benefit your nonprofit, and the process of applying for the grant.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- What is Google Grants?
- What is pay-per-click advertising?
- Why is Google Grants an essential nonprofit marketing tool?
- Case studies: How other nonprofits have benefited.
- Step-by-step details of the application process.
- What is required to succeed with Google Grants?
- Details about a professional service that manages Google Grants to save you time and get you more than what you paid for.
** You must be a registered charitable organization with a website to be eligible for Google Grants. **
If you’d like to review the webinar but can’t attend, register for the webinar anyway, and the organization will send you the webinar recording and slides.