Here are the main deadlines:
- August 11 for proposers not on the Constitution & Canons Committee to submit proposed changes to the Constitution or Canons
- September 10 to submit other resolutions
Once the Resolutions Committee and the Constitution and Canons Committee review proposed resolutions and have a chance to communicate with the proposer about any questions or changes, the proposed resolutions will be linked below.
The following topics customarily involve a resolution at Convention:
- Approval of next year’s annual budget and the triennial budget
- Approval of next year’s table of assessments
- Approval of next year’s Convention site
- Any proposed changes to governing documents from the Constitution and Canons Committee.
Email the Resolutions Committee with any questions.
If you have a suggestion for a change or addition to an amendment, consider talking with the proposer about it.
At the Convention, this is the process for proposing amendments: