Make Plans for the Episcopal Church Women Province VII Retreat in August 2013
Ladies, plan to attend a weekend of sharing and worship with Episcopal Church Women (ECW) from the states of Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas. Family and friends are welcome, too!
- An opening business meeting with updates from Province officers
- Daily morning and evening prayer
- Sessions led by the Rev. Catherine Thompson (Diocese of W LA), the Rev. Jane Patterson (Diocese of TX), and the Rev. Deborah Jennings (Diocese of OK)
- Movie Night and discussion of “Babette’s Feast”
- Sunday Eucharist with the Rev. Carlye Hughes (Diocese of Fort Worth)
- A wonderful marketplace for shopping
- An opportunity to needlework, play games, or relax with friends
Information on accommodations, food, activities, and the weekend schedule are here.