Assessment Task Force (Completed)
The task force was established by Resolution FC1, Establishment of an Assessment Task Force at the 2014 Diocesan Convention.It met for the first time on Saturday, January 17, 2015, to organize itself and begin work. Members of the task force were
- Chair, Mr. Banks
- Mr. Robert Hicks, St. Christopher, Fort Worth
- Mr. Dick Van Gorder, All Saints’, Fort Worth
- Mr. Brent Walker, Episcopal Church of Wichita Falls
- the Rev. Jim Hazel, non-parochial
- the Rev. Carlye Hughes, Trinity, Fort Worth
- the Rev. Christopher Jambor, All Saints’, Fort Worth
- the Rev. Janet Waggoner, canon to the ordinary
- Bishop Rayford B. High, Jr.
After presenting their proposal at the 2015 Diocesan Convention, the Task Force was disbanded, having accomplished its purpose.
News and Stories from Assessment Task Force (Completed)
Mr. John Banks, All Saints’, Fort Worth, chair of the Diocesan Assessment Task Force, reported on the work of the task force at the January, 2015, meeting of the Executive Council. Read a report of that meeting here. The task force … Continue reading