Executive Council Meeting Minutes – January 26, 2013
The Executive Council of the Episcopal Diocese of Fort Worth met on January 26, 2013.
Below is the full text of meeting minutes as approved March 16, 2013.
The Executive Council
The Episcopal Diocese of Fort Worth
Minutes of Meeting
+ = person in Holy Orders
- St. Luke, Fort Worth
- 26 January 2013
- Ankele, Barnett+, Christopher, DeChant, Dennis, Eichenberger, Fagley, Hathaway, Hicks, High+, Hill, Jentgen, Mabry, Marks+, McClain+, Shipp, Slaughter+, Snell, Snyder, Todd.
- Ex Officio
- Coggin+, Prentiss, Sherrod
- Absence notified
I. Bishop High called members to order at 2:30 P.M. Approval of the minutes of the December 2012 meeting was postponed to the next meeting.
II. Bishop High reported that he has been making visitations and is scheduled through Easter.
III. Hicks presented an informal report. FY 2012 ended better than anticipated. All obligations are met, all loans current, and all congregations met their 2012 assessments.
IV. Sherrod called attention to her report, previously distributed, centered on the new diocesan website. She reminded members to arrange their edfw.org e-mail addresses.
V. Fagley reported that the Standing Committee is meeting and working.
VI. Prentiss touched on:
- The need for deaneries to name members to the diocesan nominating committee.
- The 02/06/13 anniversary celebration at Trinity, FW.
- The 03/02/13 leadership training workshop.
VII. There being no further business, Bishop High adjourned with prayer at 3:00 P.M.
Bruce W. Coggin