Discover ‘ChurchNext’ for accessible Christian formation
Have you and your congregation discovered ChurchNext – safe online learning presented by expert teachers in scripture, liturgy, and important Christian topics, in engaging presentations that are convenient and affordable. The classes are available to anyone with a computer, a smart phone, or a tablet and access to the internet.
Wouldn’t you like to join with others in your congregation in one of these classes?
- Making Sense of the Cross taught by David Lose. This is a ChurchNext “Big Class,” offered on Ash Wednesday, March 5, the first of three parts – and it’s free.
- Lent for Families with Kim Baker
- Introducing Lent with Maggie Dawn
- Exploring the Book of Common Prayer, debuting in June. This is an eight-part series led by faculty and staff of Bexley-Seabury.
You can take the class as an individual, or you can create your own group. Registration fees are typically $10 per class. A congregation can even create its own school.
Each class offers:
- Video lectures
- Downloadable Discussion Questions for groups and The Takeaway, for personal study.
- Interaction with other students through discussion questions and sharing notes.
To learn more, go to ChurchNext.TV