Continuing education opportunities
Ministers Week at Brite
Brite Divinity School in Fort Worth has announced speakers and workshops for the 2017 Ministers Week, February 20-23: “Re-envisioning Spirituality, Community, and Faithful Living.”
Courses offered by Episcopal Seminaries
Several in-person and online opportunities are available through Episcopal seminaries.
- Berkeley, the Episcopal Divinity School at Yale – Continuing Ed, videos, and programs from Yale’s Institute of Sacred Music
- Bexley Seabury – Lifelong Learning
- Church Divinity School of the Pacific – Online courses
- Episcopal Divinity School – Lifelong learning
- General Theological Seminary – Spiritual Direction training, Lecture series
- Nashotah House – distance courses, online video
- Seminary of the Southwest – Lectures (September, February, March). Also lectures online.
- Sewanee – School of Theology – events calendar
- Trinity School for Ministry – Online, intensives & events
- Virginia Theological Seminary – Lifetime Theological Education and Center for Liturgy and Music
Other Educational Resources
Additional opportunities and resources are available on the educational resources page of the diocesan website. The diocesan offices also house a library with curricula and video resources available for loan.
ChurchNext offers online video courses available to individuals or groups. Some courses are free, including the new course just released on Martin Luther:
In 2017, the Trinity Institute topic is Water Justice, with speakers and activities in New York City and through partner sites remotely.