Schedule for October 12-16 Bob Schorr visit announced
The schedule for the visit of Bob Schorr, coordinator of church plants and strategic development for the Episcopal Diocese of Texas, to the Episcopal Diocese of Fort Worth October 12-16, 2013, has been announced.
Schorr is scheduled to arrive on Saturday, October 12. Sunday, October 13, all in the diocese who would like to learn more are invited to spend the day in Parker County. Sunday afternoon, anyone wanting to know more about the process of church planting is invited to St. Christopher Episcopal Church, Fort Worth at 4pm for refreshments, a presentation by Schorr, and a question and answer session. The day will conclude with a no-host dinner, offering another opportunity for conversation with Schorr.
Sunday, October 13
Parker County East
“A Day in the Life of a Church Planter”
- 9:30 am
- Worship at St. Francis, Willow Park
Community Christian Church
2 Dean St.
Aledo TX, 76008
- Brunch, fellowship, and presentation by Bob Schorr
- Driving tour of the area – route information to be provided by Victoria Prescott
- Wine and refreshments
St. Christopher Episcopal Church
3550 SW Loop 820
Fort Worth, TX 76133
- Bob Schorr presentation on church planting process
- Q & A
- No-host Dinner, conversation
- Blue Mesa Grill
1600 S University Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Monday, October 14
- Standing Committee meeting
Trinity Episcopal Church
3401 Bellaire Drive So.
Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Bob Schorr presentation
Tuesday, October 15
Chisholm Trail Parkway / Crowley
- Driving tour of Crowley area
Route information provided by Curt Norman
- Meet at Starbuck’s
833 NE Alsbury Blvd. in Burleson
- Lunch and conversation with area leaders
Caddo Street Grill
211 S. Caddo St.
Cleburne, TX 76031