About the new website
Welcome to the new website of the Episcopal Diocese of Fort Worth.
As you can tell, we’ve made some major changes to our online presence. This is part of an ongoing effort by this diocese to spread the good news of Jesus Christ in the modern world, and to provide tools of transparency and communication to our congregations and ministries.
This page contains information and resources related to this new website and the move from the previous site to this one.
I can’t find the content I’m looking for!
We have put a lot of effort into migrating all of the content and pages from the previous site to this new one. At time of launch, we have created over 300 “redirect links” matching old content to new pages here. But we know that there is more to be done. The previous website was incredibly extensive, documenting the work and ministry of this diocese since its reorganization.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, try one or more of the following:
- Search for the content you are looking for.
- At the top of each page you’ll find a simple Search tool. Try that first.
- Check the archive of the old site.
- The entire previous site has been archived at archive.edfw.org.
- Report the missing content.
- Go here to let us know what it is you can’t find.
My parish, ministry, or committee doesn’t have a page, or the page has bad information.
We have tried to get information about all the parishes, ministries, committees, and groups within the diocese, but in some cases we have not known who to contact, or our requests have not been answered.
If you can provide information about your group, parish, ministry, or committee, please go here to contact us so that we can provide that information to the whole diocese and the public.
I’ve noticed some bugs in the new website.
If you see something weird or broken on this site, please let us know about it. There are two ways to do so:
- Best way to report an issue
- Go to this website’s code repository at GitHub and report an issue there. You’ll need to sign up for a free account, which will only take you a moment. Reporting an issue at GitHub is the best way to let us know about a problem because it provides an easy way for us to keep track of reported bugs and manage their resolution.
- Click here to report a bug at GitHub.
- Not the best way to report an issue
- If you have difficulty with GitHub, you can use the contact form here to send us a note about any problems.